Facts & figures about
A motivated team of 30 employees is the brain and the heart of our vibrant fashion company.
Our specialized stylists get ample breathing space for inspiration and creativity to follow all the fashion trends, and cutting the high quality women's collections from our customers to size. Each design is created to protect our customers against counterfeiting.
The full international production chain of each garment is managed from our Belgian office , as well as accounting, administration and logistics. Tony Vanwijnsberghe, CEO Tonickx nv, is responsible for the daily management and organization. His wife Nicky Vanwijnsberghe leads the styling department.
- Tonickx manufactures 45,000 garments per week, that is 1.8 million per year.
- Tonickx delivers in 15 countries to reputable customers, including JBC, La Redoute, Bel & Bo, ...
- Tonickx launches a completely new collection every six weeks.
- Tonickx draws 10,000 patterns per year.
- Tonickx uses 3,250 km carefully selected materials each year.
- Tonickx is a female business: 85% of management, design team and employees are women.
Tonickx designs and manufactures the most current and commercial women's fashion for mass retailers in Europe. Since 1994, our customers are assured of trendy styles and commercial outfits, designed for stylish modern women of 20-35 years. Thanks to our flexible design team, Tonickx very quickly translates runway trends into commercial products, tailored to your target audience.
Our know how:
- 25 years of experience
- We translate trends from the catwalk into our collection
- Know our customers
- We develop commercial products adapted to our clients' DNA
Trust as a basis for a successful collaboration.
- Keeping our promises
- Informing our customers
Partnership stands for:
- Open communication
- Knowing our clients' needs
- A mutual understanding
- Helping each other along the way
- Creating a win-win situation & growing together
Thanks to our different services, we can offer the solutions our clients looking for:
- Design: creation & co-creation
- Sales: buying meetings in our showroom with our flexible, dynamic and experienced sales team
- Customer service: pro-active propositions of alternatives
- Production: solutions for any technical problem
- We think along with our clients
- We support our clients' new projects
- We collaborate with our clients
- We search and develop new ideas every day
- Core business
- Service & Solution