Tonickx has invested in an inspiring environment and ultramodern buildings, headquartered in Kortrijk, where all activities of Tonickx are managed and coordinated
Tonickx’s headquarters in Kortrijk was designed by the internationally acclaimed architect Vincent Van Duysen. The architecture is sleek, yet exudes lightness. It inspires the creative team of Tonickx to let their creativity run wild.
The architecture and interior of Vincent Van Duysen Architects are characterized by a mixture of purity and sensuality. It is as if a subtle game is being played between delicate transparency and massive volumes.
From the outside it looks rigorous, almost protective. But from the inside the viewer undergoes a jaunty play of light and space, with a beautiful view of the surroundings. The white volumes on the highest floors emphasize the Tonickx openness of and ideas that continuously arise from the creative staff.
Tonickx designs and manufactures the most current and commercial women's fashion for mass retailers in Europe. Since 1994, our customers are assured of trendy styles and commercial outfits, designed for stylish modern women of 20-35 years. Thanks to our flexible design team, Tonickx very quickly translates runway trends into commercial products, tailored to your target audience.
Our know how:
- 25 years of experience
- We translate trends from the catwalk into our collection
- Know our customers
- We develop commercial products adapted to our clients' DNA
Trust as a basis for a successful collaboration.
- Keeping our promises
- Informing our customers
Partnership stands for:
- Open communication
- Knowing our clients' needs
- A mutual understanding
- Helping each other along the way
- Creating a win-win situation & growing together
Thanks to our different services, we can offer the solutions our clients looking for:
- Design: creation & co-creation
- Sales: buying meetings in our showroom with our flexible, dynamic and experienced sales team
- Customer service: pro-active propositions of alternatives
- Production: solutions for any technical problem
- We think along with our clients
- We support our clients' new projects
- We collaborate with our clients
- We search and develop new ideas every day
- Core business
- Service & Solution